Superior Product & Competitive Prices
The premium ACAF® product line is available in BOSS 30, 60, 120 and 240 gallon sizes. The system is available in Skid or Wheeled Extinguisher configurations and can be specifically designed for almost any industrial environment.
Wheeled CAF Hose Mounted Units
- Available in 30 and 60 units
- 30 Gallon – produces 360 gallons of finished foam
- 60 Gallon – produces 720 gallons of finished foam
ACAF® “BOSS Offshore” Systems are constructed of stainless steel (to eliminate the need for costly environmental covers or periodic, component refurbishing.
- Available in 30 & 60 gallon CAF Skid Mounted units.
- 30 Gallon – produces up to 360 gallons of finished foam.
- 60 Gallon – produces up to 720 gallons of finished foam
- Patented mixing chamber yields consistent finished foam from start to finish.
- Optional corrosion resistant stainless-steel tank eliminates the cost and maintenance offshore applications.
- Stainless Steel flex tubing resists deterioration from ultra-violet rays.
- Premium stainless-steel gauges will not fail due to corrosion.
- Chip resistant zinc-based paint inhibits corrosion.
- Skids are constructed of high-density polyethylene to provide longer life and durability in various environments.
- Proven to be the more effective firefighting method, our systems utilize Nitrogen gas as the primary offering. (Air bottles are available upon request).
|ACAF 30 FF||ACAF 60 FF||ACAF 120 FF|
|UNIT DIMENSIONS – LWH (INCHES)||30x25x35||68 x 40x 35||82x 50×40|
|HOSE REEL DIMENSIONS– (ROUNDED) LWH (INCHES)||36X18x20||36X18x20||36X18x20|
|WEIGHT (LBS.)||Loaded: 590 Empty: 375||Loaded: 960 Empty: 460||Loaded: 2146 Empty: 1150|
|TANK||STEEL OR STAINLESS STEEL (Offshore only)|
|TANK SIZE (GALLONS)||30||60||120|
|SYSTEM HOSES||Flex Braided stainless steel|
|FINISHED FOAM CAPACITY||360||720||1440|
|DISCHARGE NOZZLE||1” pistol grip|
|DISCHARGE RATE (MAX)||10-12 gpm|
|DISCHARGE DURATION||2.5 – 3 min.||5 – 6 min.||12 – 14 min.|
|FOAM DISCHARGE DISTANCE||Approximately 60 feet (zero-wind conditions)|
|GAS TYPE||Compressed Air or Nitrogen|
|GAS CYLINDERS (CU. FT.)||(2) 80||(2) 80||(2) 220|
|REGULATOR||HIGH FLOW ALUMINUM 1/2 INCH, 0-200 PSI|
|HOSE||50 feet of 1” booster hose||100 feet of 1” booster hose||100 feet of 1” booster hose|
|HOSE (OPTIONAL)||NA||NA||100’ of 1” Rubber Booster Hose|
|FOAM TYPE||Class A – B|
|SKID BASE||HIGH DENSITY POLYETHYLENE|
|PAINT||Zinc base, chip resistant, inhibits corrosion|
|WARRRANTY||BOSS – 1 YEAR, OFFSHORE – 5 YEAR|
|OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES|
|HOSE REEL (FT.)||NA||200||200|
|BOOSTER HOSE 1” (FT)||NA||200||200|
|ADDITIONAL N2 CYLINDER (CU. FT.)||80||80||220|
|AIR TANKS & ADAPTOR||Available|
|AVAILABLE FOR OEM||Call for Quote|