CAF has the following advantages over many existing fire suppression systems:
- Not harmful to the environment
- Improved re-flash protection
- Does not require sealed rooms to be effective
- Will not cause death to persons in hazard area
- Requires extensive clean up after activation
CAF is a foam system that uses compressed gas to expand the foam at significantly higher ratios, and with a smaller more uniform bubble resulting in better coverage, as compared traditional low expansion foam systems.
- It is more efficient and less damaging than water
- It is safe for humans and the environment
- It is easy to clean up after discharge
- It has excellent “re-flash” protection
- It reflects radiated heat and holds vapors
- It reduces the surface tension of water helping to penetrate surfaces which normally repel water
- It cools and clings to a variety of surfaces
- It is effective in both low and high temperature climates.
Systems may be designed for a variety of applications from mobile to fixed hazard; and a variety of threat sizes, using pre-assembled automatic generating devices.
A wide variety of industries and fields benefit from our products: industrial and manufacturing situations; marine including commercial, government and private boats; mining sites; aviation (both onboard and ground sites); oil & fuel facilities and transport vehicles, and more.